CM 3.1 Black
CM 3.1 Black
We love to take the time to continuously develop small but important details. For example, designer Christian Metzner created the model CM 3 in 2012. Over time, the content and requirements have changed, so he adapted the design in 2015 and the model CM 3.1 was born. The zipper and the adaptability of the leather keep the content together and compact, depending on the user's sense of order. The four side compartments can hold 4 to 10 cards. To the right and left of the coin pocket, either more cards or folded bills can be placed. We wanted to design a wallet that offers a lot of flexibility and adapts to the habits of the user and not the other way around.
- Inside two main compartments, one coin compartment and slash pockets.
- Handmade in Czech Repbulic by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- Viscose lining between the card slots made in Lithuaniaa.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Christian Metzner (CM), 2016
- 9 x 12 x 2 cm
- 110 g