AB 94 Navy
AB 94 Navy
More and more functions are migrating into our mobile phones: address book, organiser, business cards etc. With our new style AB 94, designer Ayzit Bostan and Philipp Bree have thought about a new typology of bag. A model that combines wallet and bag. The difference is invisible from the outside, but inside there are 18 credit card pockets, a zipped pocket for change or similar, two large pockets for notes or papers and a main compartment for mobile phone, keys, etc. Lined with calf velour. It can be carried either on the short handle or with a shoulder strap.
- Detachable shoulder strap with snap hooks, 118-132 cm, five setting options.
- Inside one main compartment for mobile phone, receipts, cards or similar, two slip pockets and one zipped compartment.
- Handmade in Czech Repbulic by a family business that has been involved in the production and processing of high-quality materials for generations.
- Vegetable-tanned leather from a family-run tannery in Belgium that has been producing high-quality leather since 1873 and has been awarded the Gold Standard certificate by the Leather Working Group.
- Calf suede lining made by a specialist in southern Poland and viscose made in Germany.
- The fittings are made of 100% brass in a family business in Tuscany, Italy.
- We use the highest quality zip that YKK offers "Excella". Each single tooth of the zip has been brushed and polished before being individually assembled to the cotton tape. Made in the YKK factory in Germany.
- Designed by Ayzit Bostan (AB), 2021
- 12 x 22 x 5,5 cm
- 355 g